The number of people experimenting with dangerous psychedelics increases dramatically every year due to the current revival of old spiritual practices through the New Age movement. Usually the reason they indulge in such things is to have a spiritual awakening or to have a healing.
I participated in several Ayahuasca ceremonies and a few San Pedro ceremonies here in Peru. I have also taken both outside of ceremonial contexts. I did so to “see the inner vision” and to have physical and emotional healings.
I read a lot about the two brews,Dangerous Psychedelics: Ayahuasca, San Pedro and Demonic Possession Articles with mostly positive commentaries. Rarely did anyone claim these to be two dangerous psychedelics.
Ayahuasca means “vine of the dead” or “vine of the spirits” because through this vine one is able to communicate with familiar spirits. San Pedro is Spanish for “Saint Peter.” In some traditions St. Peter is believed to hold the keys to Heaven as does the San Pedro cactus. Both the vine and the cactus are traditionally used to heal through the help of spirits.
The shaman or brujo (witch) attempts to communicate spirits for a physical, mental or spiritual healing through evocation and invocation.
Evocation: Calling or summoning a demon or spirit to appear near you
Invocation: Calling or summoning a demon or spirit to appear inside you
Almost without exception the person drinking these dangerous psychedelics prays to the brew asking for spirits to enter his or her body. This is a direct invitation for demonic possession!
Consulting familiar spirits is expressly forbidden in the Bible. The term “familiar spirits” comes from the Latin meaning “household servants.” These days familiar spirits are often referred to as spirit guides.
Leviticus 19:31 – Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 20:6 – And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
Deuteronomy 18:10,11 – There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. 11) Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
2 Chronicles 33:6 – And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger. It should go without saying that demons, or familair spirits, are liars and deceivers. They are the followers of Satan, and Satan is the father of all lies. I believe this to be the #1 reason why Ayahuasca, San Pedro and other substances are dangerous psychedelics. Jesus said:
John 8:44 – Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Demonic entities do not have your best interest at heart. They will often use dangerous psychedelics to appear as beings or angels of light to trick people into following them.
II Corinthians 11:14 – And no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 – Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.
Some of these entities are capable of healing, or will give a shaman the knowledge needed to cure someone. However, as always with these dark spirits there is a heavy price to pay. With these dangerous psychedelics it can be demonic possession.
With both the San Pedro cactus and the Ayahuasca vine I become demonically possessed and oppressed. Following are some of the symptoms of demonic possession and oppression that I experienced during and/or after the ceremonies:
* Feeling entities entering my body. Some would crawl like spiders and tickle my throat. Others would slither up my spine as serpents or eat at my heart like worms working their way through a rotting apple.
* Hearing voices. Whispers, screams, shrieks, groans and laughter. They tell me things I want to hear. They tell me of their suffering and of mine. They promise great things if I will leave my body to see the other side as they take my body to be on this side.
* Grand visions of lights, colors, geometrical formations and other worlds.
* Intense ringing in my left ear. I suddenly lost the hearing in my left ear for no apparent reason at 13 years of age. There are constant ringing, buzzing and ocean wave sounds in my left ear that never cease. When on both dangerous psychedelics these sounds increase in intensity (especially the bee-like buzzing) until changing my perceptions through all five senses.
* Seeing shadow people, spirits, aliens, plant intelligences, mantises and strange beings from other dimensions.
* Resistance to being burned. During a San Pedro ceremony I put my hand into the middle of a bon fire for about 10 seconds. When I withdrew my hand it was completely black, covered in soot and smoke. Yet it was not burned in the least.
* Uncontrollable thoughts. Especially mental images of knives, swords and pointed objects stabbing and cutting me and loved ones. Association of love and goodness with human feces.
* Near overwhelming compulsions to use profanity, to insult, to hurt, to hate, to degrade sexually.
* Hearing thumping, scratching and small footsteps running on the roof. Firmly closed doors open by themselves. Door knobs rattle and shake.
* Sudden coldness. The type that seeps into the bones. Especially after seeing a shadow person.
* Retrocognition. Seeing the past of certain people in intimate detail.
* Prognostication. Predicting certain actions some people will make with no possible way of knowing.
* Telepathy. Hearing people’s thoughts and projecting my thoughts into their minds. Especially the shaman’s.
* Being in a catatonic state. Sometimes with complete amnesia.
* Voice tone changes. Going from a low, deep growl, to a very high pitched bee type of hum sending my consciousness to where the voice frequency resonates. Two distinct sounds coming from my mouth at the same time.
* Multiple personalities. Seeing above myself and observing at least two personalities that I have; neither one being aware of the other. Seeing what one personality does which the other is having a black out.
* Intense vomiting, hacking, coughing, spasming and tearing.
* Unexpected mood swings. Going from feelings of aggressive rage and violent behavior to deep depression and sulking. The feeling of being absolutely worthless and unloved.
* Sleep disturbances. Extreme nightmares, out of body experiences, sleep paralysis and false awakening still haunt me, although they occurred much more frequently a few months after drinking the two dangerous psychedelics.
* Sometimes finding it extremely difficult to pray or to read the Bible. Feeling unworthy, dirty and unloved.
* God complex. Feeling omniscient, omnipotent, all powerful.
In my search for spirituality, healing and a ayahuasca ceremony uk deeper understanding of our world and its multiple dimensions I was tricked into entering a demonic world and allowing dark demonic spirits to enter me and my world.
Dangerous psychedelics and shamanic ceremonies tear open the veil between the physical and spiritual worlds that open portals where dark spirits can enter. These are the children of the Father of Lies.
Just because it is a spirit does not mean it is not a liar.
Death does not make a spirit smart.
We don’t need Ayahuasca, San Pedro, DMT, other dangerous psychedelics, shamans or the dead to become spiritual and to learn of the dimensions around us. Familiar spirits should not be consulted. The Holy Spirit should be consulted. The Holy Spirit is not a liar.…